Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the config guide etc. so im not completly clueless ahaha.

Ok my question is i got like 8 ps2 each one of them is a different model ripping the B*** was a pain in the ass i only used 3. one of them is a UNIVERSAL PS2 but does it matter which one i use?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
The Universal PS2..... what does it say on the back of the machine? It should say SCPH-xxxxxx
IIRC the only BIOS which doesn't work is the original Jap one, so that should be no issue for you, being from Calafornia nad all....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SCPH-00000?? well it lets me ply any game i want burnt w/e maybe its been pre-modified but yea prolly wondering why a emu? well im gonna be leaving soon and i have a custom laptop which is stronger than most gaming desktops and having my favorite ps2 games and plying them on the road is well jus priceless.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Well.... if you'd read the stickies, etc before posting, you'd understand you can't play PS2 games on the PC yet, and even when we can, your 'custom laptop which is stronger than most gaming desktops' will most likely be hopelessly inadequete.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tht i understand however it can be easily overcome once its finished. Im sure it will run smoothly with out a problem most people exgerate the req. and u can always configure the settings around. But i understand where your coming from and i thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

S

·
0 Posts
yes, requirements are often exaggerated , but you'll find out yourself then I guess :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts