Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Who are you? :confused: (j/k :D) Welcome back. I believe we first met back when the post about exam week was still going on. Before I make a complete fool of myself :)stupid: ), could you please tell me if you're a guy or a girl (had problems identifying the two apart on the forum...:emb: )

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
We're just a bunch of nolife geeks who doesn't have anything better to do with 3 hours of life each day. :eek: :D Speaking of exam week, how did it go?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Originally posted by Gk1986
We're just a bunch of nolife geeks who doesn't have anything better to do with 3 hours of life each day. :eek: :D Speaking of exam week, how did it go?
:( Not really good
I am afraid stat and calculas so much.May be I get D grade or best just only C.C programing is fine but I really serious with subject because..........
#include < stdio.h >
{
main()
clrscr();
int a,b,c
printf("I am gonna be crazy");
scanf("%d",a);
scanf("%d",b);
scanf("%d",c);
getche();
}
oh man LOL :D :D :D
Other subject fine in another level.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
:D I'm currently taking Computer Programming in High School, and Pascal's been pretty easy. Can't wait to take college...:stupid:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
As I said in another thread:
WELCOME BACK ENIGMA!!!!!!!!.

Now that's a welcoming:D :stupid: :bash:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Code:
import organisms.mammals.primates.*;

public static void main(String args[])
{
     Human kairi00 = new Human(EMUFORUMS_MEMBER);
     Human Enigma1982 = new Human(EMUFORUMS_MEMBER);
     kairi00.welcomesBack(Enigma1982);
     kairi00.wishesGoodLuck(Enigma1982.collegeStudies());
}

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
well you'd prolly get away with it, of course, if the code is executed for a huge number of times, then the user would prolly be wondering where the hell his resources all went to.. ehehehe:D:D:D

:fart: <-- this is fun! ehehe:heh::stupid:<-- this one too, it reminds me of me!:D:D:D

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome back Enigma1982.:) Glad to hear from you again. I hope you'll be around more if possible.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Hey Enigma1982....dunno much about you yet, since you kinda disappeared for a while when i first got in here, but welcome back. :) are you Thai? :)

....anyway, i see we got ourselves 2 Love Hina fans here....Asz's devoted to Kaolla Su, Enigma's for Narusegawa Naru. :)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00
Very good takwu!! :)

It's all right though... it's Java, it has automatic garbage collection :p
well, thankyou.
Java? hmm, let me check... ... !? ... where's your class? :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts