Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off let me apologise for this possibly being in the wrong section, I'm fairly new here and this seemed like an apt place, please move it if I am wrong though. :)

A friend of mine can't post on these forums, he isn't banned or anything. Or at least he doesn't seem to think he is. If you could possibly help him either get his posting abilities back or at least tell me how I can help him to do so I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is some info that might help:

His username is: RolandHazoto

I'd post in the thread myself but for some reason I cannot post in any thread at all in the ngemu network...
Posting Rules You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
EDIT: He has been with the site over a year and his junk folder is constantly cleaning itself anyway so there is no possible way he could have a confirmation email.

Thanks anyway, and again sincere apologies if this is in the wrong section,
Tom

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Did he look in his junk mail folder?
If he legitimately did not recieve the activation mail, then one of the smods or admins can activate him manually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks. I won't know if he's missed it or not for about a day or so (we're on different time zones) so I'll be able to tell you if he did or didn't recieve the email some time tomorrow.

Would you mind if I PM'ed you if he hasn't got an activation email? Just seems a bit more practical than spamming this part of the forum up :)

Thanks again.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
:p, im not staff, I just checked the member list and your friend isn't in it, the only reason for that is he was either banned (not likely) or not activated.

The feedback board is exactly for this type of discussion :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Staff and former staff have silver and yellow/gold stars respectively.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.