Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there all i have a mac and desparatly want to play final fantasy online
but cannot find the game for the mac any where. so am considering emulation of pc but i dont know how to go about it or if it will even work well thnx 4 reading any help would be very much appreciated
:hdbash: :hdbash: :yawn: :yawn: :eyemove: :eyemove:

· Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
ARE YOU MAD! You want to emulate a PC to play Final Fantasy 11 on a Mac I assume. Basically it comes down to this, if it was possible you would spend as much money buying a mac with enough power to emulate windows properly as you would buying a brand new windows compatible pc in the first place... or even more. If you want to play final fantasy 11 online buy a PC.

· Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts

· Emulation to the max!
2,624 Posts
Proto said:
Well, it isn't that much of an offshot if you have a decent comp. Consider buying Virtual PC. It is an operative system/cpu emulator so I guess this is the closest you can get until the Intel Macintosh come out.
in my experience virtual pc or wmware will not run any 3d games ... period. let alone at full speed.

· Prepare for Descent...
2,844 Posts
To add to what Proto said, If you get the intel macs that will come out in the (near) future, you might be able to run Cedega to play Final Fantasy Online in Mac OSX.

In case you don't know, Cedega allows you to run Windows games in Linux. Since OSX is Unix based, Cedega might be able to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.