Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Hi ho, Here we go, Castlevania Chronicles & Dragon Warrior VII

Okay every one herar are some screen shots from Castlvania Chronicles, 4 to be exact, and 2 from Dragon Warrior VII. TOD II is next. FireGL I hope you see these and like them. You've certainly waited long enough and very patiently too.
Sincerely,
sx/amiga
Number 1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And here's the other one from Dragon Warrior VII. Also, sorry about the graphics glitches in the water in the the Castlevania shots. I forgot to adjust the filtering.:emb:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
kool iz dragon warrior good?? looks good :0)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, from what I have sampled, Dragon Warrior VII is excellent. I'll be posting more pics soon. Just as soon as I get further into the game.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Actually, if you use the right settings, many 2D games look much better with acceleration than not. For example, ToD II. It looks much nicer with acceleration, and the only major problem I've had with it is in Chambard, where the heat waves cause problems with both Pete's OpenGL and D3D plugins. I'm probably just missing the simple configuration solution, but I'm not too upset about having to swap plugins for the few times I need to go to the one town.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Since you're going to be posting some Tales of Destiny II screenshots, I'll go ahead and post another one (I saw the name of this enemy and could not resist the urge to take a screenshot for Zero Wing vets ;)).

·
I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Actually, if you use the right settings, many 2D games look much better with acceleration than not. For example, ToD II. It looks much nicer with acceleration, and the only major problem I've had with it is in Chambard, where the heat waves cause problems with both Pete's OpenGL and D3D plugins. I'm probably just missing the simple configuration solution, but I'm not too upset about having to swap plugins for the few times I need to go to the one town.
Possible solutions: Enable FVP, Framebuffer Read, or Framebuffer Read on Move.

[]s Badaro

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a good suggestion Enigma, but w/the filtering adjusted the game looks great w/acceleration enabled.
Thanks for the TOD picture Ryos, that makes me more anxious to get started on it.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.