Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have the game Super Smash Bros. Melee, and i'm playing it with dolphin (which works perfectly fine)
after a while playing the game weird black lines appear under the feet of the character, here is a pic -

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7260/gabyt.jpg

and sometimes it gets even worse when most of the ground is pitch black

I have -

8800GT 520MB
2GB RAM
2.60GHz Dual Core Intel

and another problem i experience (acctually its not a problem, its more like a mis-understanding) is how to put a save in SSBM -

I've been trying to download all characters for the game, and the files i get are stuff like gci. or sav. and other stuff like that... what do i do with them? how do i make them work? how do i use the Memcard Manager? :???: and can anyone give me a good 100% finished game of Super Smash Bros. Melee? (all characters + all stages + all trophies if possible)

And now for SSB-Brawl -

I just wanted to ask, will this game be fixed? i mean, it always crashes when you -

*Press back at character selection window
*Trying to proceed after a fight
*Playing Subspace Emissary and getting to the video when weird purple things fall down.

does anyone know a way to make the game work well?

and what is the best version of Dolphin? I'm really confused... there are many revs and stuff that are all over the net.

----------
Sorry for my lame english! i'm not from anywhere near :cool:
and sorry if this is the wrong place to post in, i'm new, and if there are answers for this over the net, sorry, I've been looking for answers quite a while and couldn't find a thing.

Thanks ahead for answering.

:thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey, i tried to do this -

Enable Cheats
and then i have alot of AR Codes like -

All trophies, All characters, All stages (or even a no-skirt mode for zelda and peach :thumb:)

and when i go in the game, nothing happens i have no cheats on...
what do i need to enable for the cheats to work?
Please, It will be really good and helpful if you'd give me a guide to getting everything in this game.

Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, i want to have all characters in super smash bros melee ,i've been trying all kind of stuff with my friends, nothing would help it...
i tried new codes and stuff, new saves, but i couldn't manage to do it.
i tried Enable Cheats as well, nothing will work, i tried a newer rev, and older rev - still nothing.
can someone please guide me 1 to 1 on how to get all characters?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any help with these saves? I have "use cheats" on and for unlock characters, I put:

FBVP - 6JV1 - 474FC
Y31F - BZ4Q - A0RVA

But on another site, I saw the code as:

0 AKCR-HX6Y-W2HAT
1 A4BP-APCY-5DFMK

So what do I put? Should there be spaces on either side of the dash? Do I use the "0" and "1" as in the second example? I've tried every combination and it doesnt work.

I also tried the save files at gamefaqs but theyre all gci and apparently you need gcp or raw files. I found no way to convert these into gci.

Does anybody just have a save state with everything unlocked? That would seem the easiest way to do this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.