Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im still trying to figure out this website can any one help me and by the way there r girls on this website you didnt count urself

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
eh? Yes...We are aware that there are woman on this website.

Now what exactly do you need help on as far as the site? Navigation? Rules? Signatures?

Also a proper topic title would help you get better answers...Not many respond to "Hey"

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
i do ;)

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
I think we already scared him off oO

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Ryos said:
This thread has nothing to do with why he hasn't returned yet.
Hmm? Something I am missing upon?

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
I think the sheer force of teh darkwatcher, ryos, syed and me was enough to scare him away :evil:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Ross1246 said:
im still trying to figure out this website can any one help me and by the way there r girls on this website you didnt count urself
Just look at the avatars :thumb:

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Heh, i could rake up some real old stories about a certain something which was not something we even spoke of in the old day. so i'll not say it now either :p

but again, the truth we verified then, is still valid now :evil:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Ross1246 said:
Yes but since Elly is a lesbian you don't have a chance with her.

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Eface said:
Heh, i could rake up some real old stories about a certain something which was not something we even spoke of in the old day. so i'll not say it now either :p

but again, the truth we verified then, is still valid now :evil:
OMG!!!!

The Plan STILL exists and works! The souls of mighty Batards still roam the forums! :evil:

Let's just say that while I was cleaning up a mess, controls were removed temporarily.
Hmm, still curious ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts