Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new look rocks!!
faster, better looking propblem is i had to regester again but it dont' matter it was worth it!
well c ya around
o yea im trying to use an avartar but it gives me a message i haven't posted enough
" vBulletin Message
You do not have enough posts to use this avatar. Please select another. "
how do i fix it!?

dun worry i know what the prob is

B

·
0 Posts
Re:

Yeah, like you already noticed yourself you need to reach a certain post level in order to use avaters - there're also 4 user levels now depending on the amount of posts you've done - just keep on posting and you'll see :cool:

O

·
0 Posts
I think you have to have posted once in order to upload your own custom avatar. But I could be mistaken, Bobbi?

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
yay! custom avatars. can't wait...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Everyones gonna try to get their old ststus back so they'll post like crazy lol :D
so far i've figured
0 posts - 30 posts Junior Member
30 Posts - x posts (its >50) Member
hmmm help me figure :D but don't spam with useless topics - help these people w/ an answer to their questions - and don't be one of those idiots who asks qustions at a rate of one question per minute (the fastest you can post) :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a question for you, unknown4x. How, HOW do you post 72 times and up in two days?

Correction: 74 and up in less than a minute

·
Registered
168 Posts
here is the key: let me show u my e-mail which is flooded by this forums because and check all the subscribe boxes.... and i reply to every 1 of them... look at the picture...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Too bad I don't hang around my mailbox all day:( I don't have the time. I'm just glad it's going to be Good Friday soon (sorry to everyone who was offended by this message)

·
Registered
168 Posts
You think i hang around my mail box all day? I don't really, everytime i have a new message a window pops up, a led on my computer flashes, a sound comes out of my comp - and um u get the idea
also - i wasn't up in less then a minute - if u post too fast (faster then 60 secs.) then u can't post any more for 60 seconds...

·
Registered
253 Posts
If I had multiple windows popping up, then Windows 98 would probably crash as it always does:( based on the fact that people here post so fast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.