Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know anything about Tolkien but I read on your page he wrote a story named the Hobbit....I recall an MSX game of the same name.....perhaps you're interested in that?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Samor, if you like fantasy novels...err that is fantasy novels that are so fantastic that you could nearly believe that such a world actually exists, then you must postpone all prior engagements and read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. You'll thank yourself for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
no offense, but no, I'm actually not into that stuff at all....I just remembered that game's name and thought Neojag (or you perhaps?) might be interested.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No offense taken.
Are you going to see the movies though? I know it may be a little early to decide that. I know I'll at least see the first one in the theatre and base my decision about the other two on how good it is.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Samor: take a look at some of the oh-so-sweet trailers here. Trust me, you want to see these movies. And if you like reading at all, you want to read these books.

P.S. There are currently 3 months, 25 days, 7 hours, 36 minutes, and 9 seconds till the release of The Fellowship of the Ring. Get those tents and sleeping bags ready!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
sprry 4 taking so long, i just arrived from vacartions :)
im not sure what ure talking but i have "LOTR" 4 snes, i dont know the one u were talkin about ;)
ive Dloaded the trailer too and i cant cant cant cant wait to see the movie :)
last but no least, thkx 4 visiting my page. its still far from being complete, but it has some stuf :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Neojag
sprry 4 taking so long, i just arrived from vacartions :)
im not sure what ure talking but i have "LOTR" 4 snes, i dont know the one u were talkin about ;)
ive Dloaded the trailer too and i cant cant cant cant wait to see the movie :)
last but no least, thkx 4 visiting my page. its still far from being complete, but it has some stuf :)
the game I'm talking about is called "the hobbit", and it was released on the msx computer system (which was around at the same time as the c64)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.