Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know anything about Tolkien but I read on your page he wrote a story named the Hobbit....I recall an MSX game of the same name.....perhaps you're interested in that?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Samor, if you like fantasy novels...err that is fantasy novels that are so fantastic that you could nearly believe that such a world actually exists, then you must postpone all prior engagements and read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. You'll thank yourself for it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no offense, but no, I'm actually not into that stuff at all....I just remembered that game's name and thought Neojag (or you perhaps?) might be interested.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No offense taken.
Are you going to see the movies though? I know it may be a little early to decide that. I know I'll at least see the first one in the theatre and base my decision about the other two on how good it is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't even know about movies......
maybe I'll take a look, dunno...

·
Registered
345 Posts
those movies look so sweet
ive seen some trailers for it
cant remember if it was on the big screen or d/l from the net but i will definantley see the first one

even if you havent read the books but you like fantasy movies, you should see it

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
The movies are looking very promising. The 1st is released this christmas ith the other two to be released on the following ones.

Ps where the heck is neo. He's been absent from the board for almost 4 days!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Samor: take a look at some of the oh-so-sweet trailers here. Trust me, you want to see these movies. And if you like reading at all, you want to read these books.

P.S. There are currently 3 months, 25 days, 7 hours, 36 minutes, and 9 seconds till the release of The Fellowship of the Ring. Get those tents and sleeping bags ready!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
sprry 4 taking so long, i just arrived from vacartions :)
im not sure what ure talking but i have "LOTR" 4 snes, i dont know the one u were talkin about ;)
ive Dloaded the trailer too and i cant cant cant cant wait to see the movie :)
last but no least, thkx 4 visiting my page. its still far from being complete, but it has some stuf :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Neojag
sprry 4 taking so long, i just arrived from vacartions :)
im not sure what ure talking but i have "LOTR" 4 snes, i dont know the one u were talkin about ;)
ive Dloaded the trailer too and i cant cant cant cant wait to see the movie :)
last but no least, thkx 4 visiting my page. its still far from being complete, but it has some stuf :)
the game I'm talking about is called "the hobbit", and it was released on the msx computer system (which was around at the same time as the c64)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts