Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend told me that ff9 worked on the PsXEmu emulator. But when i tried it told me i needed a "bios blah blah 1000" so i got that...Then after i got it, i had no idead what to do. I mean, i did put the bios in the correct folder and everything, but when it starts up, it has a screen with a big window with 2 tabs "Disasm" and "Data"respctively.To its right side was a smaller window with 4 tabs. Both windows just have " bfc00000 lui t0,0x0013" stuff like this, but not all exactly like that...just letters and nunbers.

when i try to run CD, it used to say "you can only un off devkit", but i changed the configuration...I want to know, if you can tell me, if ive messed up the configuration and/or what the correct way to configure it is. I downloaded the psxemu with all the plugins..PLEASE HELP ME!!! IM GOING CRAZY!!!

:confused: :) :( ;) :D :cool: :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :eyes: :yawn: :mad: :eek: :p ;) :eek:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
im assuming you mean psemu. you hafta make sure that everything is configured correctly and you tell it the correct bios to use.

why not try epsxe? you can get the full installer from psxemu.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts