Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahhahah :D i just want to say that im a newbie here... and thanks to the creators that made this program possible... even though this program is still in development and everything... and the sticky post with the guides help a lot... this whole process of getting the bios and everything wasn't so hard at all... i really don't know what the fuss is about with people not being able to get there PCSX2 to work... i just recently got into this kind of thing about acouple days ago... and with researching taking place... this wasn't so hard... and i am currently now playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2... i will post up pictures later in the other post... oh yeah one more thing you guys weren't kidding when the graphics doesn't go as fast as the PS2 did... but anywho... i just want to say thanks for there time and effort onto put this program together.... thanks

oh yeah one more thing... im sorry if i put this topic up in the wrong place... please move to the right place... oh and if you guys need any question on any of the procedure on how to get your own bios... i be more willing to help... thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Glad it worked ok.:) I don`t know if there is any place where to move this thread as there isn`t any "thanks pcsx2 team" sticky or something like that...not that we will need any (not many people bother to say thanks, all they bother to say is either nothing or "pcsx2 is sloooooooooow, pcsx2 is stupid, I wanna play NOW!!!" :D). Feel free to post any screenshots if you like.
Welcome to the forum.:thumb:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Welcome lazyxxxhotboi on our forum, I'm glad you know what's going on in here about all that ps2 emulation staff.

If only more ppl like you were joining NGEmu forums... that would be ba blessing :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D i can spread the word around... but meanwhiles... i am going back to my game... lols... well kinda... just waiting for the new and improve... even though it is going to take time but i got the patience im not in a hurry to play these games like everyone else... i just think that this is cool... oh yea i forgot to mention that i have a PSX Emulator as well... so im pretty familar on how these emulators work... but till then... everyone enjoy and again thanks to the creators...

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
lazyxxxhotboi said:
:D i can spread the word around...
Just be sure to give a mental screening of the people you tell about this, mmkay?:p And appreciation is a nice change of pace, so on behalf of the devs and other beta testers: thanks.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.