Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Why do you look so surprised? You can see most Fighting Game's female character's bottoms... Sakura in the SFA series, Ayane and Kasumi in DoA, Sophitia and Seung Mina in Soulcalibur come to mind as... "examples" of this...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Shocking :rolleyes:

/refers to Kaiser's post as a reason for my sarcasm :p

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
believe me, seeing as to whether a girl is actually wearing panties from certain angles is very hard, especially with thongs :p

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
yeah, thats not her butt, its her upper legs very close together giving it that "butt look"

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Exodus said:
yeah, thats not her butt, its her upper legs very close together giving it that "butt look"
I like big butts and I cannot lie :lol:

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Hmm, I dunno if I'd call it hentai. I see more of Cammy's butt when she 'moons' you on some of the Street Fighter games...
I always thought 'hentai' meant seeing pubic hair/genitals as that was considered 'forbidden/perverted' in Asian culture...
Even the Ranma 1/2 comic has Ranma *in female form* topless *as well as Akane and the other girls from time to time* and Ranma's not 'Hentai'...

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
ya, hentai is where there is specific sexual acts taking place. Not just simple nudity. On Clouds view though that could be as bad as it gets as last i checked where eh comes from women don't go out unless most of their body is covered.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Actually, Hentai means Pervert, I think...

BTW even if that's her bottom, so what!?! it's not like we care about morals or anything...

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I don't see what the fuss is about. It only seems fitting to be fighting in clothes that aren't baggy as hell. Women would have an advantage if you ask me. Especially wearing that. In more than one way too :p

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Too bad their bras can't be knocked off during a fight:(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts