Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm hi, I managed to configure everything till now, but i have 2 simple problems.

1: I can't control the game with the settings I have entered in the control-pad. Non of the buttons work, not even the start.

2: what do these mean? see attachment

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
1. press F5 ingame
2. those are the config settings for pete's plugins. most people need not concern themselves with that. in the plugin config, uncheck "Show FPS display on startup"

·
Registered
654 Posts
As for net multiplayer, it's my understanding that that feature of ePSXe has never worked properly.

As for your control problems, you're going to have to describe in greater detail what your setup is. Are you trying to use a PC gamepad with ePSXe, or are you trying to operate it from the keyboard?

If you have a gamepad, have you successfully used it with anything else, such as a PC game that supports gamepads? Failing that, have you checked it in the Windows Control Panel to make sure it's working?

Finally, it would probably help if you posted a screenshot of your ePSXe controller configuration page.

Dan

·
Registered
654 Posts
Multiplayer controls: Armored core on ePSXe thinks it's on a Playstation in link mode, so split-screen multiplayer won't work right.

Singleplayer controls: Since you didn't give details on what you tried and what the results were, I'm going to have to guess at your problem. A search of the PSX emulation forums suggests that Armored Core has problems with ePSXe when you attempt to use the mouse as an analog stick. Is that what you're doing?

Finally, it would probably help if you posted a screenshot of your ePSXe controller configuration page.

Dan

·
Registered
654 Posts
The first problem I see is that you've got F5 configured as both the left and right D-pad buttons. This is probably preventing F5 from doing the digital/analog switch as it's supposed to.

Suggest you make them "A" and "D" instead.

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.