·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
My problem is that when i run Gran Turismo 4, a window pop's up saying:
"This aplication has found a critical error and it must be closed"

Then, i only have 2 choices:
1-Send. (Send a report of the errors to microsoft)
2-Don't send.

Any help, please? Thanks in advance :yawn:
sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
so the compa list is for the 0.8.1 version ? not the future 0.9 ?

and If tou get the message '"This aplication has found a critical error and it must be closed"
1-Send. (Send a report of the errors to microsoft)
2-Don't send."
Does it mean the game isn't supported or can it mean there's a pb not related to compatibility (because for ark of napishtim, i can launche the language selection and after i get the message) ?

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
aktus said:
so the compa list is for the 0.8.1 version ? not the future 0.9 ?
The entire compat section is results from the future 0.9, not of the current 0.8.1.:p Also, if you you get that dialog box saying Send or Don't send, it's simply the emulator has crashed. Don't know how you can't recognize that, unless you've somehow lucked out (unlike most of us) and have never had anything crash before. Either case, just chose Don't Send, and let the emu close. That game simply just doesn't work yet if it crashes (obviously).;)

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
if you notice all the way through the compatability list, it says clearly 0.9 next to every game, so why would it be for 0.8.1?? oO

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Hit escape when it's running a game, and it will go back to the main logo, then you can hit the "x" in the upper right corner to close it. Also, it's a good idea to close it all the was after testing a game before trying a new one, or retesting a game, since the loaded info doesn't get erased until it's completely exited.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.