Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i need help with something..
so firstly,i was playing kh in no$zoomer for quite awhile, then i had a sudden urge of ffx. so i got the pcxs2 and configured everything, trying to make the ffx gameplay as nice as i could.then while playing ffx, suddenly my laptop crash and a blue screen appears (BSOD??). so after that i didnt dare to try out the ffx again as im afraid it could damage my laptop. so i wanted to go back to kh in no zoomer. but everytime i load the save game, it is quite laggy and the music is a bit distorted.

wat can i do???

(sorry my english isnt that good)

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Exactly, your English isn't very well suited to understand what you'd just said. Though I could only guess...

1. What is kh?
2. What is ffx? Some code or some sound effects?
3. Go buy yourself a better desktop computer. Laptops are not well suited to run CPU-intensive applications. (They overheat, thus may cause your BSOD to appear, but it's a hunch; don't take it too seriously).

I wonder why some people don't like to take Grammar and Spelling lessons...

·
Tyrant
555 Posts
Exactly, your English isn't very well suited to understand what you'd just said. Though I could only guess...
hehehe... for someone claiming to be from america his english really isn't that well. Maybe it's because the youth nowadays avoids anything but mobiles for typing.:heh:

1. What is kh?
2. What is ffx? Some code or some sound effects?
3. Go buy yourself a better desktop computer. Laptops are not well suited to run CPU-intensive applications. (They overheat, thus may cause your BSOD to appear, but it's a hunch; don't take it too seriously).
1. It could be that he's trying to talk about Kingdom Hearts
2. It could be that he's trying to talk about Final Fantasy X
3. Nothing to add here

I wonder why some people don't like to take Grammar and Spelling lessons...
You are not alone.:D

@Anythang
Simply play FFX on your real PS2, I bet it will not crash.

It's nearly impossible that a system crash causes slowdowns in No$zoomer, so better look for tasks running in the background and check if you've enabled any "Battery safe-mode" for your laptop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.