Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me,,when i click File>Run ISO> and i choose the file with img extension then i see *cd-rom not found..and my epsxe quiting..help meeee..i have reinstall my epsxe but that's not help me..i have configure my video bios and other..but i still can't play the game..please help me.....thx

· Registered
202 Posts
With a .img extension there should be 2 other files with a .ccd and a .sub extension. They all have to have the same name and be in the same folder in order for the iso to run.

Sounds like you either have the .ccd or .sub to have a different filename than your .img or they are somewhere else.

My advice is to just rename all .img, .ccd, and .sub filenames to something simple and use the same name for all 3 extensions.

Or better yet you should probably just go ahead and delete your .img file and re dump your game from the cd.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With a .img extension there should be 2 other files with a .ccd and a .sub extension. They all have to have the same name and be in the same folder in order for the iso to run.

Sounds like you either have the .ccd or .sub to have a different filename than your .img or they are somewhere else.

My advice is to just rename all .img, .ccd, and .sub filenames to something simple and use the same name for all 3 extensions.

Or better yet you should probably just go ahead and delete your .img file and re dump your game from the cd.

in my game folder..it's only .img file......
are u sure just rename the extension can make the game running??
i've try it..but it can't run again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.