Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you probably had to answer this question way to many times, but I've tried almost everything!! And still my emulator (No$GBA 2.6a) gets stuck when i'm playing pokemon pearl, right when i kill that stupid bird pokemon... i have my sound on in the emulator, i have tried changing it from stereo to mono... My speed of the emulator is really fast as well (working at 360% )... I have a screenie if you want of the settings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/Vicky2nd/srnsht2.jpg

I've tried to download the No$GBA 2.7 but it just didn't want to work, I tried the 2.5c, but that gave me a bunch of errors... Tried downloading a different ROM... but nooooo....

Please please please help? I'll give you a cookie?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
woah......i don't know if i can help you now..... let me run it by a mod.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crys

And i just got the platinum, and that wont work either... T-T

It freezes right after the start, on a white screen... My settings are still same as above... Any idea? Yup the sound is on.. again... BUT, recently my sound card like.. fried itself so i don't have one at the moment... Could that be why it's not working? (Is clutching at straws here)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
Do you actually hear the sounds being played? Players using Wine or other Windows frontends for Linux reported not being able to play that game either.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
I am am afraid that downloading a rom regardless of why you may have done it is still illegal and against the rules of this forum and thus in accordance with the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] you will now not receive any support here and I will lock this thread.

Also note that no$gba 2.7 is not an official version and is in fact nothing more than a lame hack of the original 2.6a and thus any problems concerning it are also not supported here. The only official versions are those that appear on the no$gba homepage ( no$gba - nocash gameboy advance / nintendo ds emulator ) and those are the only ones that are supported here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.