Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have cxbx emulator and have tried to play a game on my pc but my dvd rw wont play it can anyone help please

·
Banned
221 Posts
hahaha please friend read the tutorial ..and better buy a ps2 and play all ps2 games don´t waste time in other options because the emulation of xbox is only 0.000000000001% only 6 games playables at low speed ...never midn friend forgether this and get your console

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
daz, there are several reasons why the game you have put into your dvd drive will not work. Some of these include:

- dvd drives are not configured to read xbox discs, as the xbox drive is designed to read the disc when it is being spun in the opposite direction to that of a conventional dvd drive in a pc. As a result, the data cannot be read

- the common way to get the xbox emulators to run the games is to retrieve the game image from the xbox via ftp, and this can only be achieved by either hard or softmodding the xbox to grant ftp access.

- the current compatibility list will only support a few games, although the list has seen some recent additions with Futurama and Smashing Drive, thanks to some great coding work done by the developers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts