Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K I dont have any problems like this with other games it only seems to be the zelda games seeing as how i tried the zelda collectors edition and the zelda master quest, when i start them the screen just goes black and the fps stays normal i used to get some error about memory but that's gone now. do i need to give you any system information because i really want to play it but it just doesn't seem to work.

I tried other emulators but they wont even start, then this one i dont even know how you start seeing as it has no .exe program anyways the point is it's probably a problem with dolphin seeing as how that memory error i got before mentioned how "dolphin cannot support something like this...blablabla" so anyone got any ideas? or any emulators that will work for this game? and no i dont want to use n64

Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Running Master Quest on dolphin would be like emulating an emulator.

Its probably not going to work.

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
would be like emulating an emulator.
That's the answer, Master Quest is just a n64 ROM emulated on Game Cube (via special software). So It's not going to work.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Just rip the rom out of the disk image, and use a n64 emulator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.