Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody cool forums:) I need some help I'm running windows 7 64 bit and I have downloaded the win32 VJ emulator with the extra file and when I try to boot up any jaguar game there is no picture or nothing on the screen I can here sounds but no picture just a white screen? What am I doing wrong? Please help if anybody knows:)

Thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Which version are you using and where did you get it from? If you're using the last release (2.0.2) from the official website then you might want to try the latest builds which can be found here and the latest (as of today) which is vj-20120717.zip. :thumb:

If you got it from anywhere else, well, your guess is as good as ours as to why it doesn't work. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just tried the version 422 and it still comes to a white screen I can hear the game the sound is perfect but no picture just a white screen:( Do you guys have anymore ideas:) Please help.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Megatron,

Do me a favour.

Try this folder. It ontains my entire VJ folder (minus the BIOS and ROMS, so use your own) it will overwrite everything in your VJ root folder so please make a backup.

http://rich.eq2.co.uk/vj/VJFolder.zip

That works perfectly on my machine, as perfect as VJ is atm and is the latest build. So, if that doesn't work on your machine, then I would suggest that it is either your GFX Card driver or the card does not support OpenGL. Either way, that folder *should* work.

And I can say the Kasumi Ninja works quite well on that build on this machine, just so you know that game works for certain.

Try it and let me know. Also, can you try running VJ in compat for windows XP? Or have you already ?

Regards, Ricardo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts