Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

So a few months back my brother gave me his old copy of the Legend of Dragoon. I tried to play it on my PS2 and kept getting disk read errors and all that unhappy jazz, so I spent quite a bit of time opening it up and cleaning according to some helpful wiki's but it still didn't make a difference.

So I figured instead of dishing out the 100 bucks for a new ps2 I decided to download a epsxe

So here's my problems right now and if you guys could tell me how to fix either of them I would love you!

1) The actual CD is in impeccable condition, but when I play it on epsxe I only get past the first movie and it freezes before entering the first fight. I have a few other games that seem to work okay on it Megaman x5 and Megaman Legends, but Legends gives me crap.

2) I downloaded the ISO hoping it would work smoother, and now that I have it, I don't know have a clue with what to do with it.

Thanks in advance!

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
you will have to use your own copy or buy a new one.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
we do not offer support for piracy as stated in our rules and your reasons for doing so are irrelevant, so please do what is mentioned above if you want help here.

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.