Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· I'm?
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one can give me the file in disc 2 InterfaceContent.utx.uz2 my copy of this file is bad... pls pls pls guys tnx in advance... nice 2 be back

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Seeing its 2k3 the garanty is probably void now

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
O, yah maybe you're right, I kind of though he picked it up as a "Classic" in the store and got a bad one, I've never acctually encountered any of my PC game CD's breaking.

· Okama Way!
352 Posts
Happens a lot if you buy pre-owned copies of games, I've had 3 seperate games not work because of that. Seems likely that could have been how he got a copy of the game since it is old, if that is the case I've always been able to switch for another copy or get a refund if non were available, of course he might not want a refund so...

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
I think it's technically illegal to ask for a file that is part of the game though.

· I'm?
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aw... sorry i dnt know that its illegal... i bought this a 2nd hand my friend own this game a few yrs ago... ahm.. i just reformated my os and see this game in my drawer i want to play it again so i decided to install it again but out of luck that file im asking is nt readable.. :( sorry 4 asking tnx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.