Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys:

I have a PIII 750, 398 RAM Matrox g400max, Audio Ensoniq PCI, and SCSI hard disks. I have no problem to running EpsxE ( with latest version of Pete´s GPU, SPU & CDR plugins) in major of games I have.

But I´m still can´t run Tomb Raider I & 2 (3, Last Rev. & Chronicles works fine!). TR1 freezes after the inicial movie & before principal menu. And TR2 show me principal rotating menu, but game freezes after I select the option (New game or Training).

Please, help this confused mind with your bright experience.

God bless you

Andrex:)

·
Emu author
377 Posts
For this games try the internal cdrom plugin, it should work. we will try include support for external cdrom plugins in the next version.

Carlos.

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
disable spu irq for Tomb Raider 2.. I did get TR2 working but there are still lots of graphic bugs.. When you go underwater, weird things starts happenning.. The parts above water turn clear and see through.. I am not sure if its a gpu problem or a gte problem.. And Laras' feet and head get cut off a little while under water.. Try pressing f4, f4 before you try to start a new game..

·
Registered
216 Posts
I found the game alright using Lewpy's plugin, nice and fast ;) Only I never used Pete's CDR cos he was using some other func than ePSXe to rip music off the CD, and it wasn't working. So, there was no way I was using it without listening to the music :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts