Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Threads of Fate and whenever I jump on anything I can't get down and I just stay there and run around on the object! WTF?! Help mes! AYB!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I think your computer are ok...but i'm afraid thatThread of Fate are not emulated in epsxe yet or other emulator...but i also heard that an emulator are able to run it but doesn't have memory card support

S

·
0 Posts
Asz, the new release of FPSE is supposed to run Threads of Fate correctly. If it does, it will be the only emulator that can. As Hoyoyo80 said, no other emulator is able to run Threads of Fate at this time. So it is not your computer, it is the game and emulator.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by hoyoyo80
but i also heard that an emulator are able to run it but doesn't have memory card support
update: PSinex now supports memory cards... and there are no problems with ToF... :p i think the next version of ePSXe plays ToF fine as well :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope so, because the demo was good and it looks like a good game. I plan to get both PSinex and FPSE.

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry Neomax I forgot that it had been mentioned that PSinex could play Threads of Fate properly. I did not mean to slight you or your emulator at all.:emb:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts