Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got everything and i have done everything; bios and the configuration. At the end i try to play dark cloud. So, i go on run and then execute. When i do this another screen comes up showing graphics plugin that i have used (ZeroGS 0.97.1). And then what happens is that, that screen just stops working anf the computer tells me to shut it down and i do but then theh ps2 emulator doesn't so i cant play the games i got. PLZ if any of you guys know how to fix this plz tell meeeee!!!!!

What i meant by the graphic plugin is that i habe used ZeroGS 0.97.1 as my grapohic plugin. And when the other screen comes up, it shows like two circles; one white and the other orange with 'ZeroGS' writen right next to it. Then the screen turns white and stops working. The computer then tells me to shut it down. So, at the end the game doest work and i can play. PLZ sme1 help meeeeee!!!!

I got my ps1 emu to work though

PLz some1 help me cuz i really wanna play my ps2 emu

It works when i try it on 'GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00) 0.9.0 but the problem with it is that its slow as hell and other graphics dont work as i have said it on the upper part. PLZ help

·
Registered
17 Posts
ZeroGS sux dude, use GSdx 0.1.14 (rev 476 or 896) and SPU2ghz 1.9 for sound.
Now tell me your pc configuration and what game do you wanna play.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
for my graphics i used ZeroGS 0.97.1
for my sound i use P.E.op. SPU2 1.9.0
for my controller i use PADwi,keyb driver 0.9.0
for my cdvdrom i an using Linuzapps iso CDVD 0.7.0
for my Dev9 im using GiGaHeRz's Dev9 driver 0.3.0
For my USB im using Qemu USB driver by Gigaherz 0.1.0
Snd for my firewire im using FWnull Driver 0.4.0

sorry for the dealy, i was gone for a bit :)

and the game i wanna play is dark cloud and other good games that i like!!!

like final fantasy

plz thizeek help meeeee!!!!!

somebody help

plz

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think he means your Pc specifications like your cpu graphics card etc. And you forgot to say the revision Number you use of Pcsx2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts