Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive played this awesome game for a while in dolphin, im near the end of disc 1 and ive found the first bug that wont allow me to continue on. in the temple of darkness i cant grab one of those face looking boxes even after i spewed shadow on it. The message "grab" simply doesnt appear. i wanna finish this game please anyone help me!

does any1 have a save right after this temple??
ive attached an image of the box

·
Registered
285 Posts
All you gotta do is use the Memory Card Manager under tools, browse to find you're memory card and hit the "import gci" button to import gci, gcs or sav files.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I ran into the same problem with Crystal Chronicles, you have to right click on the save you imported and hit "fix checksum". At anyrate here is the MC, i tried it and it's working. ;)

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
I readed an exact issue on other thread and any gave a solution. I dunno if it can be fixed, but in the main window of Dolphin it states the game as perfect, so your issue must have a solution.

Today I tried this game and runs ok, not perfect, maybe my system isn't the most powerful but ingame I achieve full speed, but in battles the frame drops to 45-50 and a little lower when the party celebrates winning, hope it can be improved in later revisions or someone can enlight me about how set the Dolphin options to run it as fast as possible.

·
Registered
285 Posts
thank you soo much, it worked perfectly, now i can continue playing this game
Anytime man, glad to help. You should get accustomed to the MC manager in Dolphin though, it's a great tool.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.