Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
thats cool as. have the recent revisions altered something so that it's reverted back to the pixl bug in chapter 1-3. or does it work in the most recent builds as well?

·
moo moo
8 Posts
It works almost perfectly for 2785, except in chapter 3-4, when entering to elevator of secret room, fps suddenly drops below 0.10, while I had perfect speed otherwise in game... No idea how to fix this, since it occurs in versions 2902 and after too. Had to play around with saves of two builds to get there, though... Bleh, too bad.

·
moo moo
8 Posts
Game has no hangs or crashes, if you don't purchase anything from shop or visit inn (and that's not necessary at all, game is easy anyway), but only on 2785. Other versions have that pixl disappearing glitch.

There are some minor graphical issues in few chapters, but they don't interference gameplay at all, apart from the one in 3-4. Also, if you're not using real wiimote, it's quite pain to escape from some attacks, thanks to shaking-thingy.

I'm in last chapter, about to fight final boss soon. No problems so far. Too bad it only works properly on 2785...

·
the emulation youtuber
233 Posts
thanks izhars. is rev 2785 uploaded anywhere or can someone help me out with a save game at all. past 1-3 or a 100% save??

greatly appreciated guys :D

cheers

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.