Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game runs great, but I can’t figure out for the life of me why when running around the ground flickers little blips of white around the very apparent texture edges. I can’t even get an image of it to show because it flickers so quickly. I have every setting on Pete’s OGL2 core maxed out, so I’m kind of curious if anyone knows which settings I should look at to maybe fix this. I also notice on the start screen the text boxes and background are....moving? Wiggling? It almost looks like they’re trying to adjust themselves. Anyone with “perfect” megaman legend settings, I’d greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Use ePSXe 1.90 ( for better a audio syncs ) and GpuBladesoft. You will never have another graphic issues again. Or at least not on me.

·
Not a Registered User
1,237 Posts
Game runs great, but I can’t figure out for the life of me why when running around the ground flickers little blips of white around the very apparent texture edges. I can’t even get an image of it to show because it flickers so quickly. I have every setting on Pete’s OGL2 core maxed out, so I’m kind of curious if anyone knows which settings I should look at to maybe fix this. I also notice on the start screen the text boxes and background are....moving? Wiggling? It almost looks like they’re trying to adjust themselves. Anyone with “perfect” megaman legend settings, I’d greatly appreciate it.
A bit more details would be required on your part, just tested ML1 on ePSXe 2.0.5 with it's default plugins maxed out both OPENGL2 core and GPUcore and no issues.
One thing i can recommend is disabling Subpixel preccision under options, it could caus the white lines in textures edges.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts