Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had originally been using "myzoom" with no$gba and most of the games ive played are just fine. i just started using no$zoomer(2.3.0.1 and 2.3.0.2) because i wanted to play the new starfy game. not only does it play this game fine, but no$zoomer seems to resolve 90% of the issues i had with other games when using myzoom. the only problem is that when using no$zoomer all the games run WAY slower. ive messed with all the fps options and ex0 options etc. i cant figure it out. all the posts about it said that it didnt negatively affect the speed of no$gba in any way, but in my case it is, and to the point where games are almost unplayable. it could be that my computer is too slow to use no$zoomer, i dont know. here are my specs:

windows xp sp2
2.5gb ram
NVIDIA Geforce Go 7400
intel core2duo t5600 1.83ghz

i would THINK that would be fast enough but maybe not. any suggestions are appreciated. thanks.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Go to Options>Update Interval, then if there is no checkmark next to the Automatic Skip option, click on it once. If that doesn't help, then try changing the fps to a lower number.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try unchecking all of the EX options under Other->Extras. After I did that the noticeable slowdown when running around was gone. It also removed some of the transparency issues with the buttons on the lower screen in battles.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
That's a mobile processor so it's got to be a laptop.
That means it could be overheating and underclocking itself, it could be you using a power state that's limiting the processor or it could be charging...either way it's related to the fact that you're using a laptop.

·
Silver Armored
1 Posts
That's a mobile processor so it's got to be a laptop.
That means it could be overheating and underclocking itself, it could be you using a power state that's limiting the processor or it could be charging...either way it's related to the fact that you're using a laptop.
SCHUMI_4EVER : Yes, maybe i've a problem like that. cause, I've open Google Chrome, Windows Media Player, and No$Zoomer at a same time..
so, what should i do ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.