Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm working on a school paper on the subject of education history (I picked the wrong subject, i know). However, I think that my paper could be much better if I could find copies of old history textbooks and compare them to today's.

My question is, do any of you remember the name of your history textbook from high school? Graduates of 1992 (date of my textbook) and before only please. OR you could ask your parents if they still remember theirs. If you could say what state you (or they) were in that might help too. This way I can have our local library search for them among local colleges.

thank you in advance.

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
I don't know if this is a good place to ask because most of the members here are pretty young and they graduated after 1992.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarkAurora said:
I don't know if this is a good place to ask because most of the members here are pretty young and they graduated after 1992.
good point. *edits above post*

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
errr... one more point... history textbook of what country... since members here are from different countries ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
since I can't get books from other countries (that would make my paper interesting) USA only then.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
well, i dont know anything about textbooks but if youre doing it on education history you could mention the greek socrates who is the namesake of the socratic method of teaching

1 - 6 of 6 Posts