Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to record the opening to Digimon World 3 for a friend of mine. I looked around and someone mentioned that PEops GPU could record video, but when I use it try and play the game, ePSXe crashes. So I tried a couple of the PSX movie players from the ngemu site, but one of them crashed every time I tried to use it and the other said there were no files on the game disc it could play.
Does anyone know of a way, or is there even a way to begin with?...

·
Registered
175 Posts
if i were you, do not bother with any video recording programs, they are virtually useless.. you never get good frame rates with them and sometimes the sound can go out of sync..

if you have a digital Camcorder and some spare tapes just stand it on the tripod and point it at your monitor with the optical zoom on or something and then capture it to your PC.. it works really great, i always do it.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
However, monitors MUST have a refresh rate set virtually HIGH enough before recording, otherwise lines can be seen swirling on the moniotr screen.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Piggy, if an external device is to be used, i'd suggest connecting the graphics card's video out, if it has one, to a vhs recorder, and record it from there. Much simpler and smoother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts