Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I recently played Chrono Cross using ePSXe and am now playing Xenogears. I however am having a problem that every once in a while in the movie stages the Chrono Cross screen would go 9/10 black with only allowing the bottom to show. Now that I am playing Xenogears some of the movie parts (not where they are making sound, but when the text comes up with what's being said) is just shwoing a lot of red flashing on the screen and I can't see what is actually happening.

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 card. I can't seem to get it fixed, but I am not entirely positive with what I am doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not using any real plugins that I know. I downloaded the latest Pete one, but I am not sure how to even run them. I am a real technidiot. I was looking over everything I could before I posted, but nothing really even explains what they do, lol I don't get it.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
Pete's plugins include a "readme" file which, as the name suggests, is a file that you're supposed to read. -_-

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't even know how to open the damn thing. I don't know why this is, but I am really REALLY lost on these emulators. I really want to fix this, but how do I even access the ogl2 options, not the readme.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
1.) Open ePSXe

2.) Config > Video

3.) Select "Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9"

4.) Click Configure.

I need some ibuprofen...:???:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
1.) Config > BIOS

2.) Click the little "Select" button.

3.) Select your BIOS file. (you should have placed it in ePSXe's 'bios' folder)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay i figured all that out, i appreciate your help because I am an idiot. But when I am trying to make sure everything is going well by running bios I am getting a message of error loading [plugins/]

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,477 Posts
I am getting a message of error loading [plugins/]
Is that the error message word for word?

Have you tried setting your graphics plugin to "P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts