Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I play games from nippon ichi like makai kingdom or soul nomad it shows the now loading screen then goes to a black screen and stays there. The only nippon ichi iso that works is grimgrimoire. Other games like kingdom hearts and shadow of the colossus work fine.
Here are my specs:
Vista
xps 730x
Intel Core i7 920
2.67Ghz
Pcsx2 config: version 0.9.6
GSdx 890(MSVC 15.00,SSE41) 0.1.14
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.4
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Dev9null Driver 0.3.0
USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Bios: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Maybe its a problem with my configuration. Please help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm trying to play Disgaea, but I just can't get it to work. Run CD/DVD leads to a black screen and Run ISO is shouting for error. Tried it with pcsx2 0.9.6 and with latest beta

ATI Radeon HD 4870
AMD Phenom X4 940BE 3,0Ghz

Config:
GSdx 962(MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.15
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Dev9null Driver 0.3.0
USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Bios: Europe v2.00(14/06/2004) Console

Game itself is a PAL version, I would really appreciate help

EDIT: Every time I try to launch the game, it says "XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found. Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
patchnumber: 0"

So is there anything I can do for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
It just says "Error loading D:/DISGAEA.ISO" and then "Error loading CDVD Plugin"

EDIT: Works now! I checked the other topic "Error Opening CDVD Plugin" and read this message: "Don't mount the ISO. Unmount it and then go to configure and select Linuz ISO plugin for CDVD plugins. Configure the plugin and select the ISO directly from the plugin configuration screen. Then do run CD/DVD" Now I can play it :) Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally fixed the problem. For some reason it only works if I remove the Mcd001 and Mcd002 files. But alas I find myself with another problem. Would anyone happen to now what causes that bind error problem on xenosaga? It doesn't even let be get start the game. My specs are above so please help me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.