Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this game because it's a crossover game, and I'm now able to play it because I have the translation patch :D. I never used a PS2 emulator before but I want this game to run as perfect as possible on my computer. I messed with a few settings but not very good results:(. Any suggestions about what plugins to download and which settings to use?

my stats:

RAM: 256 MB

Processor: Intel Celeron

CPU: 2.80 GHz

Sound Card: Realtek High Definition Audio

Video card: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

thank you :thumb:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

you need a computer with a fasr cpu something like core2duo running at 3GHz and above and it should have at least an 8600GT graphics card.

alright,

I'll try it on my grandma's laptop, I'm just worried, see I downloaded the Sims onto it with a torrent, and ya know what? I got the SpyMaxx virus. Took a month to get rid of it.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know the specs on my grandma's laptop

what would I use to make Namco x Capcom run as perfect as possible on a laptop with

NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 Video Card

512 MB RAM

SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC Sound Card

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 OS

Moble AMD Sempron Processor 3200+ 1.60 GHz Processor

· Registered
12 Posts
Video may be okay.

CPU's still not good enough.

If the CPU is not a CORE. TWO. DUO. it WILL lag...

...yes, I know that's not entirely true, but it's better to leave things like that to steer someone in the right direction.

Older Intel chips may be able to run it okay when overclocked--I don't know for sure. On AMD's side, you need a late Athlon 64, Phenom, or Phenom 2, and it probably needs to be overclocked a tad...

Magic Number: Usually 3.0 GHz or better...

That Sempron 1.6 GHz ain't going to cut it, bub.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Video may be okay.

CPU's still not good enough.

If the CPU is not a CORE. TWO. DUO. it WILL lag...

...yes, I know that's not entirely true, but it's better to leave things like that to steer someone in the right direction.

Older Intel chips may be able to run it okay when overclocked--I don't know for sure. On AMD's side, you need a late Athlon 64, Phenom, or Phenom 2, and it probably needs to be overclocked a tad...

Magic Number: Usually 3.0 GHz or better...

That Sempron 1.6 GHz ain't going to cut it, bub.
I know, I can watch the opening on youtube, I just want perfect music playing

The sound effects and character voices are perfect (using Peops plugin), I just want the music to play perfectly without being real slow or scratchy, any settings or plugins I could use?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.