Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need help with a new layout i have almost zero imagination, so i just cant come up with a new one for my site (www.pkrpg.com) i need help bad, you will get full credit for the layout and a link to your site (at long as your site has no adult content) i just got my computer back up and running about 2 day ago (after 6 months), so as you can tell my website has not been updated for 6 months so would like to open back up with a new layout.. you can see the current layout at www.pkrpg.com , so you can get a idea of what im trying to do... my site is about pokemon red/blue (the old school pokemon not the new one's) so i would like it to have pictures of the old pokeon on the site ( yes the site have some new pokemon on it but the last person, who i cant find, made it like that and did not have any more free time to change it so.. i used it like it was... he did it out of the goodness of his heart so i cant get mad when he said he dont have any more free time to spear...) anyone please help me... thx in advance.

p.s. my I.M. is aol: gamezol, yahoo: gamezol and msn: gamezonline(AT)hotmail.com, if you would like to contact me by I.M.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol sorry about that i dont know what i was thinking... site fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.