Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I tried to make an ISO of Dino Crisis US NTSC so as to be able to patch and play it. When I try w/ISO Buster at about 91% complete, it says error reading sector and I'm given the option of ignoring, retrying, or canceling. I choose ignore and it finishes. But then when I go to apply the patch, I'm told that the file size is not the same as the one that the patch was made from. I click JA and it says patch applied. But when I go to run it in ePSXe, it still hangs at the warning screen. I have loaded the pal.cht file that comes w/ePSXe since this patch converts the NTSC format to the PAL one, and I set the country to PAL. It still won't work. The patch I am using is called dec-dino. I am using PPF-O'matic vers. 2.0 to apply the patch. Can someone help me, please? I've never done this before and find this very fraustrating. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think that would be 'BlindRead'. Make sure there aren't any smudges near the outside of the disc. You can get rid of those by applying pressure with a sock. If it's scratches, you could try a Doctor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts