Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble running wii games. I've been trying and downloading so many versions of the emulator. At some, I get SD errors, and at others I get "Can't Init Wiimote plugin"

Trying Super Smash Bros Brawl (PAL)... Everytime I tried to play this game, I either ended up like this..

Or eventually like this...

All versions downloaded had all required plugins in their necessary folders.
I'm just wondering why this game isn't working, the emulators read the gamecube games fine, but wii is just not working. Any suggestion?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
You live in the US, yet you have the PAL version of SSBB. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

Well, whatever.

As Goukii mentioned, your version of Dolphin is very outdated: UPGRADE!

What he's referring to about Direct X is that you need to update your DX Runtimes. (March 2009)

Also make sure you have the latest Visual C++ Runtimes.

Check out the links here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I said in my first post.. I've downloaded many version of the emulator.. Might I correct myself

and say most of them? I have from the very outdated version, down to the very latest version..

the first pictures you saw, was the latest version of Dolphin, the last three pictures you see are

from the older versions... The only version of Dolphin that I've had gotten close enough to run

the game was 1546. It goes to the first loading screen then goes black. I actually have both

NTSC, but because of the compatibility list, I winded up downloading the PAL along with the

NTSC since I saw that the PAL version only worked, and that people were waiting for the NTSC

release to be at a running start. But any version before Dolphin 1546 comes up with the SD error

and anything after Dolphin 1546 don't load the wiimote plugins. Before you all say it, I've already

updated to the latest version of Direct X9. (March 2009) if that is the latest one.
----------------------------------------
But it looks like you already said it :p

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
What master.g.86 linked you to pretty much summed things up, we can not provide support since you illegally downloaded a copy of the game. Just because you own the NTSC version of this game, does not entitle you to download the Pal version in order to play this game since it is technically not your copy that came from a backup off of your original disks.

Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
master.g.86 already linked to the rules in his post, so there is no need for me to do so again.

Closing...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.