Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Basicaly what the title says, I am stuck and I saved my game with the in-game save-spheres too far back, if anybody can get past the screen enclosed in the save state please save it immediately with either save/load states or find the nearest in-game save-sphere and give me the file from the memory card, thank you very much in advance.

Just for clarification I am stuck on the scene where I just saved yuna on the shoopuf, she was dragged into the water by a machine. I am stuck on the scene where that weird blue guy is on the screen and I know he's supposed to say something and a cutscene or something happens but he never does. Thanks for reading.

EDIT ** DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY SAVE STATE **
http://www.sendspace.com/file/13xgx6

thanks in advance if you can help me.

· The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
????

Did u use the attachment option that this forum has or did u post an external link with the file?

Try uploading the file again, and make sure u compress it in .zip format.

· The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
U haven't even mention what specific version of FFX u have (ie. SCES 50490). If the is too big, try uploading it to an external server and post the link here.

· The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
I would help u but I can't seeing as how I don't have the US version. A friend of mine probably has the one u have, but I might not see him for a couple of days. I bought mine online to have a challenge at the black Aeons which the normal US version doesn't have.

If I get my hands on the one my friend has and it's the same one that u have, I'll give u a hand, but for now u are on ur own.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, please try my save state out if you can get past that scene just immediately save it and post it here... thanks

if you can't try my save state due to different versions then i apolagize, but i am seeking help with this save state

· Registered
6 Posts
well, please try my save state out if you can get past that scene just immediately save it and post it here... thanks

if you can't try my save state due to different versions then i apolagize, but i am seeking help with this save state
I just noticed I had the same problem with you. So, what did you do to solve your problem? I'm kind of disappointed with that blue guy too 'cause he's not even talking though he is ought to talk that time on the shoopuf. Replies are ohhh sooo appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.