Next Generation Emulation banner

Help with FF9

896 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Erzesel 
#1 ·
Can someone please help me with FF9? When playing the game after completing the hunting festival in Lindblum, talking with Regent Cid and deciding to get something to eat the screen fades out but wont come back again. i've been having this problem randomly throughout the game but reloading from a save state or quiting and loading from a memory card seamed to work fine. Now however i cannot get past this problem. I have both ePSXe version 1.6 and a.5.2 and have tried a number of different pluggins for them but nothing seems to get past this screen problem.
If someone could please help me out with advice on how to overcome this obstical or which pluggins i could use and how to properly config them to my syytem that would be greatly appreciated.

My Computer:
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
512MB RAM
2.8 GHz Pentium 4
Creative SB Live! sound card
Windows XP

Many thnxs in advance

#4 ·
shawdowblade989 said:
Can someone please help me with FF9? When playing the game after completing the hunting festival in Lindblum, talking with Regent Cid and deciding to get something to eat the screen fades out but wont come back again. i've been having this problem randomly throughout the game but reloading from a save state or quiting and loading from a memory card seamed to work fine. Now however i cannot get past this problem. I have both ePSXe version 1.6 and a.5.2 and have tried a number of different pluggins for them but nothing seems to get past this .............
FF9 is is allmost one of the gratest Problems in Emulation.
i´m using Isos maded with Isoproduser and the PeopsCDRplugin (inserts the PPF direct by writing the Image).

I´m runing the ISO with RunISO. My Setings can you find there:
http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=843919#post843919

I have it played from begin to end without considerable problems.
if you using the Pal version set the commandline parameter -ff9pal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.