Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at the point where I have to battle to get the keystone from Dio. When I get into the battle arena, the game crashes with an opcode error right after the battle swirl. I'm loading from a saved game and playing from a disc.

I hope someone can help me get pass that battle and save at the Gold Saucer GP save point right after that, so I have attached my saved file.

Please help me. Here's my saved file.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
could you please post your exact configs for all of your problems, and wich bios file are you using? This is the second time in about 2 weeks i've seen this problem. I've played trough that part just fine recently, so there must be something wrong in your config, and i'd like to know what comparing it to mine. Also, post your specs, and if you play from iso or cd.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ah yes, i remember that thread (quite recently). i think that a lot of ePSXe problems could be random in places...for example, Raziel told me he beat FF9 on 1.6.0 with no freezes. so, you never know.

orrrr this could be the same corrupt ISO that's being passed around the internet? :mad: just a thought....

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Actually i was thinking the same, but anyways i'd like to test it. Maybe there's a particular bios that crashes there, or some weird and uncommon config, who knoes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I"ve tried it with both scph1001 and scph 7502 bios. I've also tried with P.E. Op.S Soft Driver 1.14 and Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.5.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
what CD plugin are you using? did you make an ISO? i/we'd rather help you through this then just pass it for you. i recall the time that a dude was having problems with FF9, he posted up his memory card THREE times and i had to pass his trouble spots until he just gave up :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've tried Xeven's Cdr Plugin and the default cd plugin of epsxe but it doesn't make any difference. I'm playing from a disc btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.