Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I use Lewpy's Glide thingy plugin(I think the newest version) and I have a voodoo 3. Many multiplayer games don't seem to work, such as Tony Hawk 2, the second player can't move, same with Syphon Filter 2 and other games. The 1st player controller is a wingman rumble pad(with 2 analog sticks) and the 2nd player is a gravis gamepad pro usb.(the wingman is usb too, and they are both plugged into a usb hub) Also, in games like Driver 2 and Tony Hawk, for some reason the menus don't refresh and everything just piles on top of each other and flickers and stuff. Final Fantasy 5 and 6 have similar problems.(ff5 I can't see the item menus and stuff, and ff6 the text overwrites itself but doesn't clear)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
i tried 2-player with Jedi Power Battles and it worked fine.
did you enable the 2nd controller? go to Config, Game pad, Pad 2. Make sure it says "Digital Only" in upper right corner (by default it's Disabled)

about the menu display problems, there's no definitive solution, all you can do is trial and error, unless someone with the same games already did that.

Lewpy has written some valuable descriptions for every Configuration Item. Just select each of them and click Explain Setting. From personal experience try playing with the off-screen drawing.

you can also try Pete's soft gpu, it probably works fine. if not, then chances are none of the other plugins will display it properly. if it works but you want 3d accel, try pete's d3d.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2nd pad is enabled, and I have tried Pete's OpenGL, but it only runs at about half the speed of Lewpy's Plugin. And I've tried playing with all the options that seem like they would do anything, nothing seems to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts