Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
just a regular emufan
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody. I need some help with the scene below. I hope you can help me. It seems simple as it looks, but I'm having hard times to put it into action. As you can see, I have to put the wiimote straight up and then control Mario feet on the ball in a stick-like control fashion.

Problem is: I'm using emulated wiimote with mouse and a joystick. I've tried to mess with the pitch and roll but I don't know exactly what I'm doing, so I've failed because I made the ball too hard to control (too fast or too slow) and it keeps going foward even if I don't press anything.

Can anybody please help me with this? Is there any easy way to do this using emulated wimote and a joystick? Maybe the answer would be helpfull for others with the same problem. Thanks very much for the help:)

·
just a regular emufan
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actualy, I managed to finish this level by messing with the pitch and roll configs. But its hard as hell. And if I wanted to use a real wiimote, I think I would have done it already. But I don't have a bluetooth dongle, thats the reason I asked for help about an easy way to do this using the emulated wiimote and a joystick.

Does anyone else know about an easy way to do this trick?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.