Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have tried to configure ePSXe for final fantasy 7, but i cant seem to solve all of the problems i am having. the only problem that i am having now, is with the cut scenes. the opening cut scene runs at 27 FPS and is jumpy. the sound and video before the opening cut scene is fine(in the menu and right when the game starts up) does anyone know how i should go about fixing this(or if it is even fixable?)? i don't have a great computer, but i figured that it would be able to handle it.
Here are my computer specs
AMD Athlon Processor : 800 MHz, 384 MB of Ram
My video card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2/TNT2 Pro

i know, my computer is crap. :hdbash: if anyone knows what to do, or if anyone needs more information from me first before giving me an answer, let me know. thanks

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
reminds me of my old computer! well it was an 800mhz P3 but still...

you can use Peops soft but it will look crappy... you can also use OGL but you're going to have to turn down the settings a tad (no hardware FB for you). you need to find some old detonator drivers, like 29.xx i believe is good for that card.

also, use Eternal Lite 1.41, and i recommend making an ISO to play off of.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
please do check it out, good luck running FF7 on that rig though :p

and thanks (about the pics), it's Reina Tanaka from Morning Musume, look her up ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.