Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all;. Champions of Norrath: Return to arms..
It should be playable but .. I get a half screen (other half is black?) and the screen shakes :O

I tried changing almost everything.. Maybe it's not playground compatible? (which would be strange..)

Second one is The legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
Which doesn't even start at all : /
Well I know that the PCSX2 loads things, but the screen stays black, any advice (perhaps from people who HAVE this game and got it to work?)

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
First of all;. Champions of Norrath: Return to arms..
It should be playable but .. I get a half screen (other half is black?) and the screen shakes :O

I tried changing almost everything.. Maybe it's not playground compatible? (which would be strange..)

Second one is The legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
Which doesn't even start at all : /
Well I know that the PCSX2 loads things, but the screen stays black, any advice (perhaps from people who HAVE this game and got it to work?)
playground version will have problems with compatibility since it is a beta program.
which graphics plugin are you using? Disable speed hacks and use the defaults option in advanced configuration.
The legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon is not listed in the compatibility list so chances are that it would not work.

Have you tried Playground and tweaking a few of those options?

did you not read his post carefully, he has tried playground version

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Have you tried Playground and tweaking a few of those options?
I kinda stated that I AM using playground ;p - and I changed everything that could be changed.. from bios to advanced options..

playground version will have problems with compatibility since it is a beta program.
which graphics plugin are you using? Disable speed hacks and use the defaults option in advanced configuration.
The legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon is not listed in the compatibility list so chances are that it would not work.

did you not read his post carefully, he has tried playground version
I'll try other not playground versions..

And I tried without speedhacks and with advanced at default, and even some options switched off below default :)

but I'll try with the other ones and tell you how things worked out

I use GSdx 0.1.13 (SSE4) with Dx 10 and px shader 3.0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts