Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys why so slow to read hmm help guys is there im going to configure? because i only configure the bios part thanks in advance and what i used in cdvdrom part thanks. im going to test wwe smackdown i saw in compatibility.

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
yes that game does run slow, loading wise anyway, should be fixed in 0.9, if you want to get the best you can out of PCSX2, read the configuration guide in the stickies.

also that compatability list is for 0.9 which is unreleased, not for 0.8.1, so dont expect your results to be the same as that list.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Static-X said:
hey guys why so slow to read hmm help guys is there im going to configure? because i only configure the bios part thanks in advance and what i used in cdvdrom part thanks. im going to test wwe smackdown i saw in compatibility.
I understand that you're new here, but you really should read the rules next time on your way in, which state:
DO NOT complain if a game runs slowly, PS2 emulation requires huge amounts of CPU power. Most likely your machine is to weak, or you haven't configured PCSX2 correctly.
Also considering how buggy the code still is as well as very inefficient at the moment, slow speeds are very common.;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant wait for 0.9. ok thanks. because i only configured the bios file and the cdvdrom part my pc spec is:
amd athlon xp 1.8 ghz 512 ddr ati radeon 9500 etc. thats all.

and refraction where i can find compatibility list for 0.8.1 hey sorry guys im acting like a child. and about my english sorry

·
Read Only
10,484 Posts
There is not a compatability list for 0.8.1 'cause most games don't work with this version.
But seeing as 0.9 is showing so many progress, they are making a compatibility list for that. That's the one that is in the pcsx2 homepage.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
It is released when its ready to be released. They give no release dates cuz it would be impossible. They release new versions to public whenever they feel its major update enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.