Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Anyways I just wanna know I am guessing SFIV will not run with the current GFX card I got its pretty old tho.

Nvidia Geforce 5200 Ultra? I cant run it right? Let me know, cause I get a blackscreen if it its set to the lowest settings lol

·
Super Moderator
5,478 Posts
I bet he dont have this game. He downloaded it illegally because if he buy it then he will not asked this question, will he ? He should read the minimum requirements on the box from the store.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
I bet he dont have this game. He downloaded it illegally because if he buy it then he will not asked this question, will he ? He should read the minimum requirements on the box from the store.
If I'd have a 5200, I'd not buy any new game either before verifying it would work or not... System requirements can be deceiving nowadays anyway.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
lol what is this thread doing in the screen shots section?

·
Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
You realize how much incriminating evidence you yourself have left behind about the authenticity of your gaming collection?

Digging your own grave, its bad.

lol what is this thread doing in the screen shots section?
.............lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.