Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new in all this & I terriblely need help from all of you!

I have pentium 3 , 256mb ram & poor graphic card which i dont even know what its called.

But I am able to play almost all the games except Vagrant Story. It doesnt load at all! Please help!

Then Saga Frontier I have problem with the dialogues as the words are just kept replacing instead of the previous dialogue being emptied/erased first.

& thousand arms the game tend to hang during dates! & the during CG videos, the sound's not smooth instead it's like on & off on & off. I've enable everything in the configurations!

Please help! any reply would be appreciated!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a intel graphics controller. i've already updated it.
the only difference i got is that the games seem to run too fast at times & sometimes slower.

still unable to play vagrant story & the probs with saga frontier & thousand arms remains.

i just tried playing tales of destiny , it has the same problem i have with saga frontier with the dialogues.

& grandia has the same problem with thousand arms as the CG videos sound is not smooth.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys that almost works perfectly on saga frontier.. havent tried the others yet... anyway i use 640x480. lol

is pete's opengl 1.75 the same? i'm using 1.75 ><

anyway how does the memory card works?
the saves are always gone.
i tried using save state but everytime i loaded a state, the screen just goes pitch black with the sound being run weirdly.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah it works now. thanks again.

a few problems still remains like...

1. thousand arms hangs when dating.(not all the time)
2. CG audio not smooth. (not all games)
3. Vagrant Story not playable at all. (or could it be my cd's problem?)

but saga frontier runs perfectly so far.

are those problems fixable?... though my comp sucks?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks but i still have problems...

saga frontier : it hangs sometimes when encounter battle , & lags when in town or place with alot of monsters lurkin

FFVIII : can't see squall when outside in the world map , onli shadow

1 - 5 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.