Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, currently when I try it out with No$GBA or No$Zoomer, I'll get the same problem. Although I've set it to auto under the settings, I'm able to save the game upon completing the first chapter. But upon completing subsequent chapters, I'm just unable to save to game. Is there a problem with my settings that I'll need to fine tune or the game just isn't supported at the moment?
Please advise. Thanks in advance.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Auto sometimes does not work for some games and you will have to use a specific savetype for the game, check the stickied FAQ question7 to find out what that may be.

Also what do you mean by you can't save...? You save but the save file is never updated? You save but the emu crashes when you try to save again? The game gives you an error message about not being able to save?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I've tried using all of the options available to me( Eeprom/Flash) but no matter what I use, in the game I'll get the message that the game is unable to save the current data. That is for subsequent chapters after chapter one. Which I find it very weird.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
As I said please refer to the FAQ and check all the questions on saving, I am sure you missed something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've checked advancescene but was unable to find out about the save type from the website. Does anyone know about this? I got a feeling that the game might not be able to support save file after all...

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
Since Advancescene doesn't have this game's info yet, when you change the save type, did you save the setting and reload the game (ie. loading the game again) before you try saving in-game?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
2Mbit translates to 2048kbit translates to 256kByte for No$GBA. In other words, the savetype should be Flash 256k.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
an0ny, your sig is incorrect: you may not download commercial ROMs from the internet, under any circumstances. You may dump them from your own cartridge, but you would have to delete them if you ever sell/give away that cartridge.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
an0ny, your sig is incorrect: you may not download commercial ROMs from the internet, under any circumstances. You may dump them from your own cartridge, but you would have to delete them if you ever sell/give away that cartridge.
Can you give the new owner of the cartridge the backup which you made? :D

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
You could, I suppose, since it's a backup of his cartridge. Word of law says you may only own backups of software you own, not that you have to do it yourself.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.