Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can u help me !?!, i have a problem: i started the emulator PCSX2 and i enter the cd in dvd and
a black window appears to me and it's saing "Pcsx v 0.8.1 Execute bios complete" and that's it
nothing appears it stais there and i can't exit it.I opened MISC => Enable Console , and when i do
this operation again in the console specify like this
"Load ElfFile cdrom0:\SLES_519.08;1; CRC=8176235A
patch file for this game not found. Can't apply any patches
patchnumber: 0"
and then a lot of cdread: 16, Retrycnt=10 .... and a lot of this , and in the end "out of fifo's !!!" what sould i have to do if i want the game Van_Helsing to work please help me.
Contact me at my email adress : [email protected] SORRY WITH MY ENGLISH :hdbash:

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
why do people insist on putting their email address for spam bots to pick up on when this forum is here to answer questions?

anyway the problem you have is its trying to play a video, you can try following the patch making guide in the stickies, its inside the "Useful threads" sticky, which gives you the basic method of skipping videos, it might work, it might not.

cant help you any more than that apart from saying, wait for 0.9 :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey pufi I think we have the same problem when i first execute it, it goes black then a text appears saying "execute bios complete" and i wait for a couple of minutes but still nothing happens, the text "execute bios complete" just disappear and it stays black but when i download the GSdx9.0.8 plugin and put it in the plugins folder and I started to open Pcsx2 i change the graphics to GSdx9.0.8 then execute it a small boxes appears in a distorted images and the logo of playstation 2 appears then it stays there for a long time.....................................................................I hear sounds but it keeps in repeating then i open task manager then click the processes tab i saw pcsx2 has the highest memory usage then my computer starts to hang....that's my story<><><><><><>
*Removed - File Size Exceeded - Maximum Signature File Size Is 25kb*

Edit: BTW You can add your signature to your profile using the usercp at the top of the page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.