Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Help] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl bad battle graphics

Well, everytime I go to play Pokemon Diamond or Pearl the battle graphics look horrible. Theyre missing transparency/translucency and instead, have black around the edges.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried messing with every possible setting, and I've downloaded countless numbers of different roms, they all have that problem...

PS: I'm using No$GBA 2.6a

Anyway, heres some screenshots of what it looks like:

Thats the kind of horrible looking black edges I get... and I really can't play the game like that, I've tried to accept it for the way that it looks, but I can't and I really want to play the game.

The game itself runs very fast for me, the 3d graphics render perfectly, and I have no other problems.... just this ONE problem.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Well, everytime I go to play Pokemon Diamond or Pearl the battle graphics look horrible. Theyre missing transparency/translucency and instead, have black around the edges.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried messing with every possible setting, and I've downloaded countless numbers of different roms, they all have that problem...

PS: I'm using No$GBA 2.6a

Anyway, heres some screenshots of what it looks like:

Thats the kind of horrible looking black edges I get... and I really can't play the game like that, I've tried to accept it for the way that it looks, but I can't and I really want to play the game.

The game itself runs very fast for me, the 3d graphics render perfectly, and I have no other problems.... just this ONE problem.

Any help is deeply appreciated.
We don't support pirates. Read the rules.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We don't support pirates. Read the rules.
And exactly what does that have to do with the topic title?

Excuse my rudeness, but if you're not going to be of any help, then don't bother posting at all please.

Yes I've downloaded roms, I didn't say where from though. I am, in no way representing pirated roms to the forum.

Besides, 99% of the users on this forum download pirated roms.

Now can anyone actually answer my question with a shred of decency?

[Edit]
You may have read the rules, but obviously you lack the understanding of them. Here let me show you.

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
Hmm, now lets see. I wasnt "trading", I wasnt "sharing", and I definately wasnt discussing. I was meerly mentioning that I had tried a whole lot of others.

I suggest you revise the rules so next time you don't make the same mistake. I'd hate to have to embarass your efforts even further.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
But the rules says that "if you post in a forum and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thead will be closed". So, if you say that you downloaded the rom, it's illegal in this forum. No support for you, and this thread will be closed.
Oh, and I've revised the rules.
Pd: Many people of the forum dump the roms from his own games, only a few download the roms.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
And exactly what does that have to do with the topic title?

Excuse my rudeness, but if you're not going to be of any help, then don't bother posting at all please.

Yes I've downloaded roms, I didn't say where from though. I am, in no way representing pirated roms to the forum.

Besides, 99% of the users on this forum download pirated roms.

Now can anyone actually answer my question with a shred of decency?
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.
Understand now?

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
That's what I said. So, in short, no support for you and if you want to stay in Emuforums, accept the rules or get off of here.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
The rules are the rules and the rules say that I need to lock this thread so I am locking it.
There's no solution anyways, that's just the way no$gba is at this stage, if you're not happy then play it on your DS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.